KVA in Delfzijl (Niederlande)
The EEW Group operates a 3-line waste incineration plant in Delfzijl in the Netherlands, in which around 576,000 tonnes of household waste and substitute fuels are recycled annually. The steam generated there supplies the adjacent industrial area with process steam.
In future, a mono-sludge incineration plant (MWIP) will supplement the site concept. Possible synergy effects between the three existing incineration plants and the waste incineration plant are to be exploited in the best possible way in order to contribute to the safe disposal of sewage sludge and the security of supply of the industrial park.
- Basic evaluation,
- Preliminary planning,
- Design planning,
- Technical approval planning
- Preparation of the contract award (preparation of tender documents in 4 lots),
- Involvement of the awarding authority,
- Execution planning construction
- Supervision of the implementation planning, boiler, flue gas cleaning and EMSR,
- Planning services for connecting the new system to the existing system and media supply,
- Construction supervision of the process engineering lots,
- Construction supervision of the connection to the existing plant,
- Construction management of the boiler and flue gas cleaning systems,
- Participation of the quality assurance measures,
- Participation in the preparation and implementation of commissioning.
- Construction of a mono-sludge incinerator
- Combustion heat capacity of the stationary fluidized bed 18 MWth
- External ECO integrated in flue gas cleaning
- Multi-stage flue gas cleaning (SNCR, sodium hydrogen carbonate absorption, SCR, lime absorption, HOK absorption)
- Steam decoupling at 40 bar, 400°C into the inventory line of the waste incineration plant
EEW Energy from Waste Delfzijl BV
since April 2019